Thank you for visiting Toho-no-Hikari website. If you have any comments or questions about our religious corporation, please fill in the necessary information from the inquiry form below and send it to us.
After you sent it, its contents will be sent to the email address you entered automatically.
- 1.Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- 2.Acquisition of Personal Information
- When collecting your personal information, we will clarify the purpose of collection, notify or announce the purpose of use in advance by legitimate and fair means, and in principle, acquire such information from the person himself / herself.
- 3.Use and Provision of Personal Information
- Our corporation will use the personal information we acquired by making a strenuous effort not to impair the rights and interests of the person who provided their personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition and within the limit necessary for the performance of business.
In addition, when entrusting the handling of such personal information to a third party, we will make a contract with the third party for the purpose of keeping its confidentiality in order to ensure its proper handling. And in preventing the leakage of confidential information from the third party, through the means of checking the implementation status of such work of the third party and through the clarification of the responsibility of such consignment, we will manage to ensure the safety of such personal information.
- 4.Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- As a general rule, our corporation will not provide personal information we are entrusted to the third parties except for the following cases.
- With the consent of the person himself / herself
- When outsourcing our works for the purpose of a distribution of information
- When required by the laws and regulations including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
- 5.Regarding the Management of Personal Information
- Our corporation will make a strenuous effort in preventing the leakage, loss, damage, or unauthorized access to the personal information that we have acquired by taking appropriate safety measures.
- 6.Regarding the Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and the Deletion of Personal Information
- Our corporation will promptly respond to the requests from the users for the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of their personal information.
- 7.Establishment, Implementation and Improvement of the Regulations Related to the Personal Information
- In order to thoroughly implement the above policies, our corporation will inform these policies to the staffers and people involved, provide timely trainings and inspections so that personal information will be handled appropriately. Also, we will continuously review the contents of these privacy policies and strive to improve them.
- 8.Contact Information
- For inquiries, please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We are not responsible for the following points regarding the contents of this website.
（1）If the posted information is suitable for and contributing to a specific purpose, and is effective in achieving it.
（2）If the posted information is always up-to-date.
（3）Matters related to the safety of using this website; such as not including computer viruses and other adverse events.
（5）All matters related to the website that the user accesses through its links.
- The copyright of the copyrighted materials (documents, photographs, illustrations, videos, sounds, software, etc.) posted on this website is owned by this corporation or a third party, and it is protected by the copyright law and other laws and treaties.
Except the cases permitted by the copyright law, such as duplicating and quoting the contents for private use, these works should not be duplicated, adapted, or transmitted to the public without the permission of the copyright holder.
- When using this website, the following acts are strictly prohibited.
（1）Acts that infringe or may infringe the property rights or privacy of this corporation or a third party.
（2）Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to this corporation or to a third party.
（3）Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
（4）Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the server or network.
（5）The act of using the information obtained from this website for a commercial or improper purposes.
（6）Acts that are offensive to public order and morals.
（7）In addition to the above, acts that this corporation deems inappropriate.
- 4.About Links
- The contents of the websites of the third parties other than this corporation that link to this website or from this website are managed by each organization / corporation, and are not under the control of this corporation.
（1）If you want to link to this website, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
（2）In principle, the link destination should be set on the top page of this corporation (https://tohonohikari.or.jp/en).
（3）When setting a link to this website, please use “Religious Corporation Toho-no-Hikari” when writing the name of this corporation.
- 5.Governing Law